Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pistons are in town





I am not a basketball person. However, the reason I mention the Pistons are in Toledo today is b/c my client, Matrix Communications' WNWT-AM 1520, carries the Pistons for radio.


We are hosting their Pep Rally Tour to
day at International Park downtown. It's from 3pm-6pm. Players, coaches and the dance team Auto-Motion will be there.





We'll be doing the usual radio fare; banners, tent, getting player and coach audio. The usual. I'll shoot some video for use in TV promos. Pays to have a TV station in the mix!
I miss the radio atmosphere... but not the usual business/politics that go with it. So this will be fun interacting with those that show up for the event. Given the time frame... and most people will still be working... I don't know how many will show... but it's good to get the station out and about. We still need a promo vehicle. That will come soon. Then we'll have a moving billboard for the radio and TV station, WMNT-TV

A new website is forthcoming for radio. Once that is up and running then we will work on the TV side.

No comments: